The Introduction to Team-Based Care course helps the learner better understand how to work in a multidisciplinary care team and in collaboration with the patient. Open to all members of the practice to gain foundational knowledge in Team-Based Care.
Introduction to Team-Based Care will include:
• Why, What, Who and How: Team-Based Care
• Care Management Process
• Outcomes and Triple AIM
• Billing Applications
*This course is required for all care team members new to their role in order to bill PDCM codes.
OPPORTUNITY to EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
• There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content for this activity.
• Upon successful completion of the Introduction to Team Based Care Course, the participant will earn 5.5 Nursing CE contact hours
• This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
• ONA Activity# 2020-0000001417
• Upon successful completion of the Introduction to Team Based Care course, the participant will earn 5.5 Social Work CE Contact Hours
• Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved provider Number: MICEC 110216.
• Upon successful completion, Registered Dietitians can use the MICMT Nursing CE certificate for their CPEUs. See CDRnet core criteria for details https://www.cdrnet.org/core-criteria
Registration Details: (Live Virtual)
December 7, 2022 8:00am – 12:30pm
December 8, 2022 9:00am – 11:30am
(Must attend both days to receive credits)
To register, please visit: https://cvent.me/52k1na