About the course:
The goal of this course is for all Care Team Members to learn engagement tools/skills in order to have productive conversations with patients about their health including basic motivational interviewing skills.
The Care Team Member will build upon this foundation, to utilize patient engagement skills in different situations such as Medication Assisted Treatment, (MAT) and Palliative Care.
*It is strongly recommended to take Introduction to Team Based Care before taking this course.
For additional details, please visit https://micmt-cares.org/training/patient-engagement
Cost: $300 per participant
Course Date and Time: (Live Virtual)
Monday, September 9, 2024, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Click here to register!
Successful Course Completion includes:
If you have any questions, contact:
Yang Yang at (248) 475-4839 or email@example.com
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
No one in control of content has any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
• Upon successful completion of the Patient Engagement the participant will earn 5.5 Nursing CE contact hour.
• Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• Upon successful completion of the Patient Engagement participant will earn 5.5 Social Work CE contact hours.
• This course is approved by the NASW-Michigan CE Approving Body. Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved provider Number: MICEC 110216.
• Upon successful completion, Registered Dietitians can use the MICMT Nursing CE certificate for their CPEUs. See CDRnet core criteria for details https://www.cdrnet.org/core-criteria
Community Health Worker:
• CHWs can use the MICMT certificate of completion for their CEUs. For details, access the Michigan Community Health Worker Alliance (MiCHWA) CHW Continuing Education Fact Sheet https://www.michwa.org/continuing-education