The Introduction to Team-Based Care course helps the learner better understand how to work in a multidisciplinary care team and in collaboration with the patient. Open to all members of the practice to gain foundational knowledge in Team-Based Care. Introduction to Team-Based Care will include:
*This course is required for all care team members new to their role in order to bill PDCM codes.
Course Date and Time: (Live Virtual)
Wednesday, October 2, 2024 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Click here to register!
Successful Course Completion includes:
If you have any questions, contact Yang Yang at email@example.com
No one in control of content has any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
• Upon successful completion of the Patient Engagement the participant will earn 5.5 Nursing CE contact hour.
• Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• Upon successful completion of the Patient Engagement participant will earn 5.5 Social Work CE contact hours.
• This course is approved by the NASW-Michigan CE Approving Body. Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved provider Number: MICEC 110216.
• Upon successful completion, Registered Dietitians can use the MICMT Nursing CE certificate for their CPEUs. See CDRnet core criteria for details https://www.cdrnet.org/core-criteria
Community Health Worker:
• CHWs can use the MICMT certificate of completion for their CEUs. For details, access the Michigan Community Health Worker Alliance (MiCHWA) CHW Continuing Education Fact Sheet https://www.michwa.org/continuing-education